Saturday, February 27, 2010

I had learn...

I've never believe that i'm supose to be happy to feel myself blessed or loved by God. All contrary. Is not that i'm not supose to be happy or that i don't deserve it. But i've always have the knowledge that to believe in God, Love Him and try to be a good person according God and Jesus Laws. It's hard, and in between more closer you are. More difficult it is.

Once i read a book explaining 2 different kinds of happiness. The first one is momentaneous, and the second one comes long term.

The first is like when you eat the best browny sunday chocolate fudge in the world! mmmmm... Or when you buy a Fat Boy Lo Harley-Davison 2010 motorcycle. Even with saying it. It rise my heartbeats! hahaha
The second one. Is like when you work hard all your life so your kids can have food, education, a degree, get married and then you can enjoy a great family and grand kids after many years of hard work.

Both are happiness. But. There's 2 huge diferences between the 2 of them.
#1. The first one, is easy to get, but quickly to go. And the second one it hard to get, but difficult to remove.
#2. The first one is individual. And the second one always encircle a 3th person.

We are so worried sometimes to get what we want, fast and easy. That we didn't realize that that's not the real happiness. And when the happiness goes. We get sad and disappointed.
There's people who try to manipulate and figure out a way to sustain the idea that we deserve happiness and wealth and, and... We want it quickly and durable. They even ask the Lord why they can't have it. But if you look closer. There's not way to get it. We have to work hard, probably without happiness sometimes, for a long period of time... This is something people don't want to hear. Knowing that you are not gonna be happy all the time, without everything you want. It doesn't sound desirable.

But i believe, if give your life. Really give it to the Lord. Happiness come along, but it's not going to be like we want it and easy. But like the Lord wants and we are going to strugle and we will have to learn some lessons sometimes and have very hard times. "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in"(1)
I think if you Mean it. If you do it Gladly, because that's what you want, and your Love to Him is supreme than your life. Then you might reach it.

To me one of the best things in the world is to go to bed with a clean conscience. Even after a bad day. Knowing i did my best. And with a list of changes i have to apply tomorrow in my life.

I'm not saying that i have the formula to the happiness we all want. It might be, it might not be. It can work to someone, but it can not work with others. I know everybody is different. I've always had respect for the people. I understand that there's no one person equal to me. I'll not try to change anyones mind. And i'll not say this is the only way.
I can't judge anyone, but me. And even if you figure out How one day. it dosen't mean you will remember and do it tomorrow. Anyting you think it is. It's going to be a work of 24 hours the 365, 366 days of the year for your entire life.

In this trip. I'm trying to get the best of everything. I try to see what people do, and what they don't do. What they say, what they don't say and How they say it (to learn eanglish). So i can learn and grow. I'm trying to open my ears, my eyes and my heart. And not just while i'm here. But forever. And give my life to Him.
I know It's extremely hard. I'm far away to be close. I have an endless way to go. But you have to start someday, somewhere.

1.Prov3:11-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home